Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Clary dress by Molo / Shoes by Molo / Hanging purse by Poppy Rose / Hat by Pavement. D wears: Tee by Finger in the Nose / Shorts by Nova Star / Shoes by Converse.
It doesn't happen often but it happened this long weekend. We had wonderful summer weather all weekend long, and since we had Grandma and Grandad visiting us, we made sure we took them down for a lovely walk by the bay. M was wearing her wonderful summer dress by Molo and it was the perfect dress for the day. We both LOVE this dress and the print and embroidery is so amazing.
We had such a lovely day and it was nice to show Grandma and Grandad our favourite spots. Down here in Victoria it was Labour day on Monday so that meant an extra day off and a change to relax on an otherwise very busy day. More of these weekends please!!
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Rafe tee by molo / Albert Shorts by molo / Shoes by Converse / Cap by Element.
Summer is suppose to have had it's last day, but you wouldn't know by the weather we are having here at the moment. 32c and sun and people are still feeling the summer vibes. Shot some photos of D's super nice summer outfit from Danish molo. We paired the skating loving boy with the Rafe tee and the casual but oh so cool plaid Albert shorts (how neat is the printed blue pocket on the back?). It was the perfect urban outfit for our city visit this weekend.
Enjoy your weekends out there!
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Find drop 2 in a wide range of retailers across the globe, like Orange Mayonnaise, Oii, Minibots, Loja Dada, Noeuf, Shan & Toad.
:: MINI RODINI ::
Friday, March 7, 2014
Nununu Circle swimming suit / yo-yo by Playsam / Nununu number hoodie / Be kind banner / Bunny Dress by Bang Bang Cph / Black pompom by Miss Etoile / Shoes by MAÁ / Leggings by Theif&Bandit / Foxy Girl necklace / Plush by Corby Tindersticks / Diamond by Naef.
Thursday, March 6, 2014
WGSN. We share the honor with some of my favourite blogs like Little Gatherer, Il Mondo Di Ingrid, Just By Manon and more. WGSN is the number 1 trend forecaster so it actually feel quite special to be in the top 10. Thank you for including Minor De:tales and thank you to Annika at Orange Mayonnaise for letting me know about it.
- Little Gatherer: founded in 2013, Little Gatherer has become an imaginarium of gathered fashion and created objects
- Minor De:tales: Australia-based, Minor De:tales focuses on ‘kids being kids’ with an urban aesthetic
- La Petit Mag: an eclectic mix of inspiration included in new editorials, street shots and home, in addition to its magazine
- Estelle NYC: includes baby and kids, hand-created artwork and design inspiration with an interest in organic wear
- Kids Gazette: boys’ and girls’ occasionwear are focused on with vivid editorials
- Babiekins Mag: the magazine’s blog continues its focus on trendsetting tots, with a global eye on fashion
- Mini Magpie: upcycled and vintage knitwear are featured for babies and toddlers
- Lil Snob: combines lifestyle and fashion with an interest in licensed products
- Il Mondo di Ingrid: culture and fashion mix with elegant photography and trade show pictures focusing on girlswear
- Just by Manon: a grittier take on kidswear is present with global labels and print focus
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Loving the little man's outfit today, stripes, denim and cosy hoodie by Finger in the Nose. These classic threads is my go to everyday basics for him, and best thing is it's they suit any age. Tee and hoodie are treasured hand me downs from Kidproof blog :)
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Bobo Choses / Denim skirt by Country Road / Sandals by Pom d'Api. D wears: Sweater by Picnik Barcelona / Pants by Mini Rodini / Shoes by Natives.
Some weekend moments from today. There is nothing better after a busy week to just have a weekend to fall back on and do as little as possible. Recharge, sleep, laugh and hopefully be ready for a new week. Our Saturday was a nice one mixed with good food, good company, good coffee and a play at a favourite playground. Weekends can't get much better than this actually.
Little man D is wearing some clothes sent with love from Finland / Kidproof today. I love this sustainable way of trading clothes between a couple of growing boys living on two different places on the globe. It is so nice to see your loved baby clothes having new adventures with a new curious boy. Definitely the way to go and easy with such nice quality labels like this.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend out there...