Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nice threads for stylish little peeps!

I have always loved the Scandinavian Online store Oii barnkläder, which carries some really nice brands of clothes from all over the world.
I first discovered it a couple of years ago, when they constantly seemed to pick my favorite brands for little peeps. They have now grown even more and their selection is such a breath of fresh air. I had a look last night and easily found some great threads in no time.

Here are a few kits I styled and would love to see D in when he gets a bit older. They have plenty for girls as well, and if I have some time left this weekend I'll pick my fav styles for a cool gal as well.OK, so I had another look and came up with some quick kits... really loving the variety of colours and styles at Oii. They carry everything from Romantic/Retro/Vintage/Rock... Here is what I scrambled up today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v