Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cloo Collection | Brand Watch

Sustainability is one of Swedish label Cloo Collection's main focuses. Gender neutral and timeless colours is another. Created by designer Maria Lofjärd, and coming out with their first collection this autumn, I have to say I am so on the same page with their design ideas. I love the fact that the clothes can be passed on with out thinking of what gender they have, and it is such a bonus that they also care about the organic side to children's clothing as well. The sizes run from 62-92 so it is a collection for the little ones, so soft and comfortable was on her mind while she designed them. Most of the garments have a bit of lycra in them so they will have a bit of flexibility for those little arms and legs while they grow towards being more mobile.

This is their first venture into the fashion world of kids and I have to say I am mighty impressed. I wish them nothing but the best, and I am sure lots of kids out there will be happy to be growing up in one of these timeless pieces! I think we might have to look into the Panther suit (image 2 from left) before my boy gets too big!

Visit Cloo Collection
Also available at Oii barnkläder
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v