Sunday, February 17, 2013

Petit Grocery Jean Gustav | Bobo Choses



I fell head over heels in love with the new collection Petit Grocery Jean Gustav by Bobo Choses. It was one of those collections where you instantly wanted all of it. But then reality set in and I had to select a few pieces that we really wanted (kids got to choose). We are getting a total of 4 items and here is the first 2 we got. The orange singlet and the comfy stone washed sweatshirt. We got ours from Oii barnkläder and as usual we were very happy with the quality. I like the oversized approach some of the garments have this time around. They look comfy but not sloppy, we went with the same size as the other collections and they seem similar in size. Also love the fact that this collection is in 100% organic cotton. Have you gotten anything from this range yet or what are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we did and and I must say they are gorgeous! :) Our favourites are MILK tee w. yellow stripes and blue Citrus tee. Also grey & yellow cardi was lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH good picks!! I really have to try and limit myself otherwise I would want it all! I also like the red and white milk tee and the grey milk harem pants, the citrus tee is also so nice! Like I said... so hard to choose!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v