Friday, March 8, 2013

Moments | Little Photographer






D wears: Tee by Country Road / Shorts by Gap / Shoes by 10IS / Beanie by Cotton on Kids.

I had some help yesterday when I was on a photo mission for the blog. I have to say he was the cutest helper I have ever had the pleasure of working with :) When ever he sees my camera he get so interested and want to try it out I thought I let him have a go with my old camera. It was instant love. It only took him a couple of seconds to get the hang of how you turned it on and off, how to zoom and how to snap a picture and find what you want to photograph.

I think this is the perfect "toy" for him. He is very into anything technological and equipped with buttons and he loves the fact that he gets to keep what he photographed! Needless to say I found LOTS of cars in the roll of film :) I am definitely letting him have a go with the camera again, so fun to see things from his perspective and I was actually very impressed with his ability to get things into frame.. here is one of his shots of his toy skateboard.




He also had the chance to try out his new sneakers by 10IS. I love when shoes are so well made that there is no need to break them in. He wanted to wear them all day yesterday and although I always try to bring an extra pair of shoes when the kids are wearing brand new shoes, this time I forgot but there were no complaints of soar heels or anything else all day. Very impressed!

On another note it's finally Friday over here, and we are lucky since it is a long weekend coming up and lots of sun promised by the weather forecast so we have to get some ideas going on where to go and explore. Although they have mentioned it can be as hot as 38C, so wonder if that means the only place you can keep cool is in the ocean or at IKEA (ha!) I am voting the ocean!

Enjoy your weekend out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v