Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Close Up | Kloo by Booso





A bag of goodies arrived the other day and I was super excited to see that it was our order from Polish label Kloo by Booso. I have written on several occasions about this label which I stumbled over on pinterest a year or so back, and everybody who knows my favorite styles are aware of how weak I am for raw hems and bold graphic prints. Kloo by Booso have everything I mentioned and more.

Their Fall/Winter 13/14 collection has the great splash print in several colour options, as white, charcoal, black and khaki. The splash singlet works perfect with their great baggy shorts in white. I love the attention to detail in every single garment and the nice label tag has been placed in interesting areas which just add another layer of attention. The comfy pocket pants in marle grey are also a top notch design which has draw strings in the waist and plenty of room to give a loose fit that would go well on both girls and boys. Their take on their beanies are also fresh, with a cut that creates folds and creases, naturally as its worn. The unisex approach is over the whole line which again only makes me love this label even more. It is clear that their motto is to create a bold and comfortable label that everybody can enjoy, both kids and parents alike.

For more info and availability please visit:

:: KLOO BY BOOSO ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v