Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Brand Watch | I Dig Denim SS14


I always get excited when I receive I Dig Denim's Lookbooks each season. Not only do they do the most amazing looking denim, but the lovely photos also reminds me of my home country Sweden. The Scandinavian spirit has crept into every photo and garment.

This upcoming collection is entitled Urban/Ocean and runs from size 2 - 15 years (86-170cl) and is once again filled with must have pieces. Newark, Arizona, Dallas, Denton, Lowa Dress, Lule skirt, Soho are just a few of the models that are back in new summery washes. The high quality basics that pairs up perfectly with the denim are perfect for those warmer summer days. For the boys we are loving the Bastian S/S, Trenton GP L/S and the soft Bastian shorts and for the girls the classic Dila grey tee or the Perla dress is perfect to lounge around in on summer holidays.

Keep an eye out for the collection hitting stores soon, and don't forget to check out the woman's range as well. For full retailer list and webshop visit:

:: I DIG DENIM ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v