Friday, September 5, 2014

Moments | Munsterkids









Thought I would share a few moments photos that was actually part of a shoot I did for Munsterkids not too long ago. We had an incredible sunny weekend and took the opportunity to snap some shots of Munsterkids great new accessories, their brand new beanbags and backpacks are now available at retailers and also in their own webshop. If you are looking for accessories that really stand out and appeal to kids this is it. But be prepared to stop and answer questions like where you got them ;)
 
Pssst! Second drop of their latest summer collection has also just landed in store...

Have a wonderful weekend out there!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I didn't get that beanbag I was planning on for the boys room THIS is what we want!!! I have said it before but I will say it again, I get so much inspiration from this blog so thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna - aw thank you feels good to hear. These beanbags are so great! I can definitely recommend them, and I am sure they will look great in your boys room :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v